Custom Patchwork Maxi Loretta Dress
- Regular price
- $1,100.00 CAD
- Sale price
- $1,100.00 Sale
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Over the years Thief&Bandit has cut thousand of handprinted garments and it's truly difficult to part with the remnants, as all of our fabric is screen printed by hand. This dress is based off our standard organic crepe 'Loretta' dress, but with a longer tea length skirt and dramatic bottom ruffle. The fabrics used are a variety of retired, overstock, and scrap raw silks, organic cotton crepes, and organic cotton silks.
Avery is 5'10", 47" waist and wearing a Size 3.
This listing is for a one of a kind, made to order patchwork Loretta maxi dress in the pictured 'Dream Garden' color palette. The Dream Garden color palette is curated by our in-house designer for every dress individually, using emeralds, rusts, floral, and lilac motifs and colors. As every dress is unique, they will differ in print placements, directions, and pairings, but will all fall within the same Dream Garden color palette and guide.
Every custom Patchwork Maxi Loretta Dress is final sale and we do not offer any print or color customizations at this time.
|Size 1||Extra Small||0-2||24||30-32||34|
- 66% Bamboo rayon, 28% organic cotton, 6% spandex OEKO-TEX® certified fabric.
- OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent independent testing & certification system that tests for harmful substances used during all stages of production.
- Thief&Bandit fabric is handprinted with nontoxic water based inks and heat set for longevity.
- Every garment is designed, printed and hand sewn to order in Canada.
- Machine wash inside-out on cold. Hang or lay flat to dry.
- Due to Thief&Bandit's handmade nature please expect minor inconsistencies with print or ink color.