Adding product to your cart
Sewn from our organic cotton/bamboo stretch jersey, this camisole is both elegant and comfy. It has a slight cowl neck and ties around the back, and the. It's super versatile, straps can be worn along the back straight or criss-crossed. Looks great dressed up with our everyday tie pants, or with denim.
Measurements are of unstretched garments. As our fabric is an organic cotton and bamboo blend, garments have up to 5" of stretch.
- 66% Bamboo rayon, 28% organic cotton, 6% spandex OEKO-TEX® certified fabric.
- OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent independent testing & certification system that tests for harmful substances used during all stages of production.
- Thief&Bandit fabric is handprinted with nontoxic water based inks and heat set for longevity.
- Every garment is designed, printed and hand sewn to order in Canada.
- Machine wash inside-out on cold. Hang or lay flat to dry.
- Due to Thief&Bandit's handmade nature please expect minor inconsistencies with print or ink color.