1/1 Woven Skirt in Mint
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- $306.00 Sale
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Made mindfully from Thief&Bandit scrap fabric, this skirt is handwoven on a loom from start to finish. This is a one of a kind piece, with gorgeous knit details as each piece of printed and solid fabric ties into the other. Small zipper up the back, and there is a bit of stretch so please see measurements below to ensure perfect fit, as this one of a kind piece is final sale.
Waist: Will fit 28" - 32" (recommended for a Medium)
- 66% Bamboo rayon, 28% organic cotton, 6% spandex OEKO-TEX® certified fabric.
- OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent independent testing & certification system that tests for harmful substances used during all stages of production.
- Thief&Bandit fabric is handprinted with nontoxic water based inks and heat set for longevity.
- Every garment is designed, printed and hand sewn to order in Canada.
- Machine wash inside-out on cold. Hang or lay flat to dry.
- Due to Thief&Bandit's handmade nature please expect minor inconsistencies with print or ink color.