Organic Jersey Mask Set (3)
- Regular price
- $55.00 CAD
- Sale price
- $55.00 Sale
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
A set of three sustainable Thief&Bandit non-medical masks sewn from our organic cotton/bamboo blend. Every mask is handprinted on the outside with non-toxic inks, and every mask is sewn with two layers of fabric. Soft elastic comfortably wraps around each ear, no nose wire. Masks are made mindfully from our extra fabric. Once purchased, expect our standard production time of 1-2 weeks. Machine washable and dryer safe. Ships free within North America, and all masks are final sale.
Measures 4.5" in width and 3.5" in height, with each ear loop measuring 6.5".
Please note that print placement will differ on every mask and will not be exact to the photos. Our sewing team is always mindful of print placement, and it will vary from the photo samples.
LOCAL CUSTOMERS can use code MASKPICKUP to save on shipping & packaging charges. You must be able to pick up from our showroom contact free. We will be in touch with pickup instructions.
- 66% Bamboo rayon, 28% organic cotton, 6% spandex OEKO-TEX® certified fabric.
- OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent independent testing & certification system that tests for harmful substances used during all stages of production.
- Thief&Bandit fabric is handprinted with nontoxic water based inks and heat set for longevity.
- Every garment is designed, printed and hand sewn to order in Canada.
- Machine wash inside-out on cold. Hang or lay flat to dry.
- Due to Thief&Bandit's handmade nature please expect minor inconsistencies with print or ink color.