Adding product to your cart
A signature Thief&Bandit long sleeve turtleneck made with our organic cotton/bamboo blend handprinted fabric. Fits relaxed and true to size. Silk screen printed with non-toxic inks.
One of our most beloved prints is the 'Birds of Prey' design. It features a variety of birds drawn from Audubon journals native to Eastern Canada.
Based on customer feedback, we have updated our turtleneck pattern and sizing as of Fall 2022. Turtlenecks now fit slightly more snug, and are slightly shorter in length to fall at the waist similar to industry standard. Please see the lengths for every size below, measured from shoulder to bottom hem, as well as our master size chart below this description. If you would prefer a more relaxed fit, we recommend sizing up!
Turtleneck lengths, shoulder to bottom hem
|XS 21.5"||Small 23.5"||Medium 24"|
|Large 24"||XL 24.5"||1X 26"|
|2X 27"||3X 28.5"||4X 29.5"|
Measurements are of unstretched garments. As our fabric is an organic cotton and bamboo blend, garments have up to 5" of stretch.
- 66% Bamboo rayon, 28% organic cotton, 6% spandex OEKO-TEX® certified fabric.
- OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent independent testing & certification system that tests for harmful substances used during all stages of production.
- Thief&Bandit fabric is handprinted with nontoxic water based inks and heat set for longevity.
- Every garment is designed, printed and hand sewn to order in Canada.
- Machine wash inside-out on cold. Hang or lay flat to dry.
- Due to Thief&Bandit's handmade nature please expect minor inconsistencies with print or ink color.