The twirl dress is a staple that’s been around since Thief&Bandit’s FW17 collection. This twirl dress has been updated for FW18, with short sleeves, a subtle lace trimmed mockneck and a cinched waist that falls into a full gathered lace lined skirt just below the knee. Hidden in the folds of the skirt are pockets on each side. Inspired by romantic fashion of the past, the Rambling Rose print is a mess of trailing and intertwined wild rose bushes and thorns.
- Designed and made to order in Canada, sewn by hand
- 100% organic stretch jersey and non-toxic ink
- Small batch printed fabric, heat set for longevity
- Featured in Chatelaine Magazine, April 2019
- Nominated for the Etsy Design Awards, August 2019
Please refer to size charts when choosing a size, and be aware that the measurements are of un-stretched garments. As our fabric is an organic cotton-spandex blend, garments have a large amount of stretch. We suggest you can choose a size up to 5” smaller than your body measurements. Wash garment inside out on cold, and hang or lay flat to dry.