Patchwork Loretta Blouse
- Regular price
- $275.00 CAD
- Sale price
- $275.00 Sale
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Thief&Bandit original patchwork Loretta Blouse, selectively sewn from handprinted fabric scraps of both new and retired prints. Slightly scooped square neckline and puffed shoulders leading into a bell-cuffed sleeve. This blouse is sewn with a solid black bodice, with sleeves sewn from our 'Dream Garden' color palette, including deep greens, rusts, and lilacs. Please note this blouse is made to order, and therefore print placement will vary from photos. No print or color customizations are offered on this garment.
This custom, made to order Patchwork Loretta Blouse is final sale.
|Size 1||Extra Small||0-2||24||30-32||34|
- 66% Bamboo rayon, 28% organic cotton, 6% spandex OEKO-TEX® certified fabric.
- OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent independent testing & certification system that tests for harmful substances used during all stages of production.
- Thief&Bandit fabric is handprinted with nontoxic water based inks and heat set for longevity.
- Every garment is designed, printed and hand sewn to order in Canada.
- Machine wash inside-out on cold. Hang or lay flat to dry.
- Due to Thief&Bandit's handmade nature please expect minor inconsistencies with print or ink color.